Sunday, September 04, 2005

thje way you looked at me that evening
the sun was hanging barely by the horizon
the crimson skies bore witness
they must have felt my heart flutter

The birds were not chriping
yet the music lingered
existence was the music
she was the flute n
she the breath

Nver before such eyes
Nver before such innocence
Never before such unconditinal love
I swear i would have drowned
if only i knew how too
i didn't
but only cause my love has not
reached those depths yet
where fear of losing one self is trancended

But i promise
one day
i shall love you in a way
that will make me worthy of those eyes
the way they looked at me that evening.



*crimson is the name of hue of the evening sky yeah?when the sun is setting.

4 Comments:

Blogger Him said...

hey sid
nice poem mate...
LOVE is like a CIGAR
It starts with a fire..... continues with smoke.....and ends in ashes...

n these ashes burn forever n ever...

TC
Him

Sat Sep 10, 11:54:00 AM  
Anonymous the transient twilight said...

Beautiful- absolutely; you will be worthy of that look the day you think, know and believe you are.
By the way- this isn't related, but i have a comment for you on my blog- on the piece destiny- would be great if you check that out- and oh! nice thougths on my piece- liked it.

Sat Oct 15, 09:14:00 AM  
Blogger young_buddha said...

yes.but i wll go a step further and say that only when i am strong enough to not be farid of losing myself,only when i have known myself in a way that i know, i cant get lost, that i will truly be able to lose my self in "her" eyes.

Sat Oct 15, 01:17:00 PM  
Blogger young_buddha said...

afraid*

Sat Oct 15, 01:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home